Quick Fact: 2 people in Greenland died of botulism after eating poorly…


2 people in Greenland died of botulism after eating poorly prepared Kiviak, a delicacy in which a seal is stuffed full of birds then left to ferment. The family of the first victim – not knowing that the meal caused his death – served it at his funeral, leading to the death of his daughter.. Ref: thefourthcontinent.com/2013/08/07/greenland-terducken-real-seal-bird-meal/

Comment below!
| Random | Next
About us
Sitemap
© 2019 quickfacts.me