Quick Fact: Jimi Hendrix and his band accidentally dropped lump of hash…

Jimi Hendrix and his band accidentally dropped lump of hash in their dressing room’s sink right before a BBC concert. They had to dismantle the drainpipe to save it. “I found a maintenance man and begged tools [..] We succeeded in our task and had a great smoke.” remembers drummer Mitch Mitchell. Ref: krock1017fm.com/44-years-ago-jimi-hendrix-experience-banned-from-bbc/

Comment below!
| Random | Next
About us
Sitemap
© 2019 quickfacts.me